2628A Ch. Bellerive, Carignan, Québec, J3L4J9
Lot Size: 13 acres
Type(s): Residential, Equestrian
Built in: 1980
Fees and taxes:
$3,506 (Municipal 2016)
$656 (School 2016)
Outstanding 13 acre equestrian estate facing the Acadie river.
Wherever you're looking for a private facility or a boarding barn; this property offers a beautiful Canadian style home with heated inground pool and a magnificent equestrian set-up including a 21 box stable, attached indoor arena with viewing lounge as well as numerous grass paddocks for turnouts and a large outdoor riding ring.
Enjoy the tranquility of the country only 25 minutes from Montreal, 15 minutes from Quartier Dix30 and 2 minutes from downtown Carignan!
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* 2 renovated bathrooms
* Living room with wood fire place
* Hardwood floors
* Heated inground pool
* Access to the river
* Updates since 2013: Alarm system connected to the barn, 2 sumpumps including 1 powered by battery, entrance door changed, partial insulation in the attic, roof partially redone.
* Barn with 21 box stalls 10' x 10' with rubber mats
* Insulated indoor arena 141' x 82'
* Club House/Viewing lounge with Kitchinette
* 22 individual lockers
* Tackroom 19' x 12'
* Shower for horses
* 7 wood fenced turnout paddocks
* Exterior riding ring (drainage & footing redone in 2014)
* 4 very large grass paddocks with shelters